Monday, July 18, 2011

Shakeology Cleanse starts today!


As a night shift nurse, the only time I see 6 am is when I am working. So when 6 am came this morning, I did not want to get up!! But my hubby kept me accountable and we got up, dawned our workout clothes and hit play. We are doing high intensity interval training, 12 week program called Turbofire. We were done working out by 7 am! Felt good to get the workout done that early and felt better having my husband doing it right beside me. I am so thankful that he has decided to go on this fitness journey with me. It means so much to me. It makes me feel loved that he wants to live healthy and that it has become a priority for him because he knows it is important to me. It really makes adopting this healthy lifestyle way more enjoyable.

It's offical! We are going to run a 5k! After talking to my buddy who herself has trained for a 5k, she assured me that 9 weeks is plenty of time to train. So our training starts tonight!!! We will be running the 5k on September 17th, when our town celebrates Cowboy Days! So excited! It is something I have always wanted to do! Click HERE to see the training program we will be following! It suggest 3 days of running a week but our goal is to run 3-5 times a week.

Today is also the start of my 3 day Shakeology Cleanse!!



Shakeology is a daily nutritional shake that helps eliminate toxins and helps with absorption of the nutrients our body needs and wants! It helps you lose weight, gives you energy, lowers cholesterol, the benefits are endless! Click HERE to see more info on shakeology! For the 3 day cleanse, I will be drinking Shakeology 3 times per day and eating a salad with chicken (for the protein)! I will post my results on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment