Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November's goals: Change Ahead!

That's right folks! Change ahead! Big change! This is the month I push myself!! I am 10 lbs away from my goal weight and I want to reach that by the end of the year. For the past month, I have been working out 3-4 times a week, and it has mainly consisted of jogging and walking. But now its time to PUSH and DO MORE. So here is how I am going to do it. My November goals are huge (to me), but I am going to make it happen!

  1. Track on MyFitnessPal EVERYDAY on my iphone
  2. Drink 68 oz of water EVERYDAY and track with WaterLogged on my iphone
  3. Make a calander for workouts so I have a visual and so it is planned out ahead of time!
  4. Do Turbofire workouts 4 times a week
  5. Do Chalean extreme 1-2 times a week.
  6. Jog 1.5 or more miles on each jog 3 times a week.
  7. Do ab work outs 3 times a week with either Tony Horton's extreme abs or Turbojam/turbofire's ab workout
  8. walk 1-2 times a week, depending on the weather
  9. Drink shakeology 4-5 times a week.
  10. Make a weekly meal plan on Sunday night.
  11. Commit to 3 blogposts a week.
I am quickly running out of clothes that fit me because of my weight loss and my body shape changing! What a terrible problem to have, right?I need a new wardrobe but I refuse to buy a completely new wardrobe until I reach that goal weight. So if I want to be looking good by Christmas in my new wardrobe, I have alot of work to do!

What are your goals for November? Set them and stick to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment