Check it out! Snoopy is dancing again!
That's because the hubby has met a huge goal!
Hubbys weight last week: 256 lbs
This weeks weight: 254 lbs
That means he has officially passed the 25 lb mark! He was an overachiever and hit a total of 26 lbs lost! I am so stinking proud of him =) And as for me, well, we still must wait til Oct 12 to find out.
Non Scale Victories
- I completed the 30/40/50 challenge and added it to my badge room! WHOOHOO!
- I clocked nearly 10 miles in walking last week. My goal is to walk between 10-15 miles a week so goal achieved!
- My muscles were so sore this past week. I worked in my parents garage for nearly 20 hours through out the week!
Goals for the week
- I was unable to bike ride last week so I am hoping to be able to bike at least once this week.
- Do 2 mega walks (5-6 miles each walk) this week
- Complete week 3 of C25K. Yes, I have started it back up. I started last night and it was awesome. It was actually a piece of cake. I would love to jump ahead to where I had gotten the first time, but I want to take it slow so I hopefully don't get tendonitis again.
- Drink Shakeology 4 times this week for breakfast.
- Complete Fat Chick Fed Up's Junk Challenge each day.
- Complete my very own Plankathon daily challenge.
- Blog 2-3 times this week. My goal last week was 3 and I got in 2 blogposts so that was progress! I have been pretty active on my facebook page, but I would like to update the blog at least 3 times a week.
- Write my "About me" page for my craft blog and debut it. I have the facebook page set up. I have the blog mostly designed (enuf to get it started, I can always change it later). And I hope to get it debuted by the end of the week!
So what do you have planned for the week?