Yesterday WOULD have been weigh-in day, but I am in St. Louis and my scale is back in West Texas!
Therefore, I shall be scale free until October 12. Yep, I am here for 2 1/2 weeks. Yes, my parents have a scale, but it's not my scale and according to my mom, her scale is truly possessed. And we know how I feel about possessed scales! So I will just weigh in when I get back home on October 12 ;)
Hubbys weight last week: 258.4
This weeks weight: 256.0
Total week loss: 2.4 lbs! YAY!!!! I am so proud of him!
Non Scale Victories
- Still going strong on 30/40/50 challenge. I intend to make myself a “badge room” on my page for the challenges that I complete!
- Bike at least 20 miles (on an actual road bike!) 1-2 times a week
- Walk 3-5 miles on Monday, Wednesday and Friday with ankle weights and Little E
- Drink Shakeology for breakfast 5 mornings (YUM!)
- Help parents clean out garage which requires some intense lifting and bending so that’s gotta burn some calories!
- Blog at least 3 times this week. With as busy as I have been, I have been only able to blog once a week. I HAVE to fix this. I have several chapters of Body Clutter that I need to post!!!
- Get the craft blog up and running!
What are your goals for the week? Make small changes and those small changes will become habits!
PS: my font is looking crazy on my end. Is it for you?